We, at Kawananakoa Middle School, believe every child can learn and is a unique and valued individual.
We, at Kawananakoa Middle School, believe that:
- Students of middle school age are experiencing changes which affect their physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development, and the school is responsive to these changes.
- Students will have educators who will provide skills and knowledge.
- Students will have counseling and guidance in character development.
- Students will be given the opportunity to explore subjects that foster their curiosity, creativity, and ability to excel in a changing world.
- Student learning will be enhanced when supported by home and community.